Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
sometimes I think I am being punished
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
sorry guys, was drugged out for most of the weekend and the early part of this week.
--need to get better soon...although the other insurance company ( Progressive ) is trying everything they can do to keep me from getting the appropriate return. Starting to piss me off.
--need to get better soon...although the other insurance company ( Progressive ) is trying everything they can do to keep me from getting the appropriate return. Starting to piss me off.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Some guy ran a stop light and took out the front half of my sisters car, luckly nobody was hurt.OnYrMrk wrote:sorry guys, was drugged out for most of the weekend and the early part of this week.
--need to get better soon...although the other insurance company ( Progressive ) is trying everything they can do to keep me from getting the appropriate return. Starting to piss me off.
The car was totaled, her insurance company refused to help at all, and the other guys insurance was taking their sweet time..
After two months and still no payment, the other guys insurance called and said they were willing to make an offer, which was way less than blue book, and they said they wont reimburse for the tow truck charges.
So I called back and said exactly this... Sir, I'm willing to make YOU an offer. She will take FULL blue book, tow truck fee's, and car rental fee's for two months, other wise you can deal with our lawyer...
They made a counter offer of blue book and tow truck fee's, and like 200 bucks towards a rental, so she ended up taking it...
She switched insurance companys, hopefully this one will step up if anything should ever happen.
well, we didn't notify my insurance company..they don't need to know about it.
Also I already have a lawyer, so I think we are in good hands. Came highly recommended by a good friend of mine from highschool.
I am waiting on the results from a few tests that they did ( cat scan ) on my neck and a few other things.
Thanks guys for the well wishes...I truly do appreciate it.
Also I already have a lawyer, so I think we are in good hands. Came highly recommended by a good friend of mine from highschool.
I am waiting on the results from a few tests that they did ( cat scan ) on my neck and a few other things.
Thanks guys for the well wishes...I truly do appreciate it.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com

