did you get the car aligned too?
you really should with new tires.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
New Tires
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
well thats in the plan, but not right now.
One place used to give alignements with the tires, but no more.
I had Wal Mart put the tires on. That deal cost me slightly under $60...
Alignments are 50-65 depending on if I want any kind of a warranty or not.
Just cant afford it for about 2-3 weeks, but getting the tires on was a necessity.
One place used to give alignements with the tires, but no more.
I had Wal Mart put the tires on. That deal cost me slightly under $60...
Alignments are 50-65 depending on if I want any kind of a warranty or not.
Just cant afford it for about 2-3 weeks, but getting the tires on was a necessity.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
