Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

T Shirts

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

Well, someone design a simple logo that I can make vinyl stickers of, I have a plotter sitting next to me...
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

is it more expensive to have a clear decal made for windows and such?
Jszar
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1586
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Quantico, VA

Post by Jszar »

i'm all for t's and stickers.
kevinberry1
Senior Member
Posts: 638
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:21 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by kevinberry1 »

Jszar wrote:i'm all for t's and stickers.
Nothing wrong with a little T and S

:happy055:
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

Bass / Justin My offer still stands if you want me to check prices with my mom and her boss. Just let me know what you want, and I will get you the best price I can.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

They will be vinyl stickers, the letters only, there won't be a backround to them.

Jeremy, what does your mom do that she can get us a deal on? I cna for sure get the best deal available for vinyl stickers, since my shop does them lol.

The stickers would be this type:

Image

The letters would transfer onto the window, and the transfer paper would lift off, only leaving the letters/logo.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

Air Millhouse is the Detroit Bass font, I'm not using it for you too ;)

But seriously, if you guys want ones that say http://www.CarAudioCentral.net, we just need to agree on a single color and size, and I can get some pricing going on them. For the cheapest price possible, we need to make them all the same color and size, so I can just run a sheet off. If anyone wants a custom size or color, I can do it, but it will be more expensive.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I think we had our banner at the top before you changed the dB Font :words

:sm29:

3-4" tall and 12-14" long :happy055:
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

ya keep them simple to keep the price down. justin do you think you guys can make a sticker with my logo on. if so youll have to give me a price and ill see if i can order some from you.
Post Reply