Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
What did Santa Bring?
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
I got Need For Speed Most Wanted, two dvd's, Luggage (set of 4 roller), new exhaust for my car ( wife doesn't know it yet ), and some little stuff
wife got two gift boxes of perfume ( Jadore, and So In Love VS ), a Homemedic Shiatsu massage chair, a new bathrobe, some new jammies, new house slippers, an electric razor so she doesn't use mine anymore.
son made out like a bandit: Ipod Nano, 30 dollars worth of music online, 125 bucks, new bass amp (guitar), new MacBeth shoes, Atticus clothes, new belt, new Kenwood cd player for his car, and some nice Koenig wheels for his car.
wife got two gift boxes of perfume ( Jadore, and So In Love VS ), a Homemedic Shiatsu massage chair, a new bathrobe, some new jammies, new house slippers, an electric razor so she doesn't use mine anymore.
son made out like a bandit: Ipod Nano, 30 dollars worth of music online, 125 bucks, new bass amp (guitar), new MacBeth shoes, Atticus clothes, new belt, new Kenwood cd player for his car, and some nice Koenig wheels for his car.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
Do you adopt? Will you adopt? Can I call you father?OnYrMrk wrote: son made out like a bandit: Ipod Nano, 30 dollars worth of music online, 125 bucks, new bass amp (guitar), new MacBeth shoes, Atticus clothes, new belt, new Kenwood cd player for his car, and some nice Koenig wheels for his car.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 
i just got mostly giftcards, but my favorite gift was a framed movie poster of "The Godfather" and it's straight from Rome and it's in Italian, pretty cool. oh ya and those allen wrench set things that are all connected together, because in my loose set everyone is missing except the huge one i never use 
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
I'm about to have a post-christmas present; a decent size loan to pay for a new car.
I had two transmission fluid leaks according to a shop here. Now I have one, he didn't charge me for one of them. The other would have been $900 mostly in labor. So we said screw that. We poured enough money in my POS. (somewhere around 4-5k in the last 6 years not to mention the previous major problems). So, I must find a new vehicle. I'm excited and worried at the same time. I was planning on buying a new car in a year, but it came a tad early...
I had two transmission fluid leaks according to a shop here. Now I have one, he didn't charge me for one of them. The other would have been $900 mostly in labor. So we said screw that. We poured enough money in my POS. (somewhere around 4-5k in the last 6 years not to mention the previous major problems). So, I must find a new vehicle. I'm excited and worried at the same time. I was planning on buying a new car in a year, but it came a tad early...
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 
"I had two transmission fluid leaks according to a shop here. Now I have one, he didn't charge me for one of them. The other would have been $900 mostly in labor. So we said screw that. We poured enough money in my POS. (somewhere around 4-5k in the last 6 years not to mention the previous major problems). So, I must find a new vehicle. I'm excited and worried at the same time. I was planning on buying a new car in a year, but it came a tad early..."
Automatic transmissions are da devil.
Automatic transmissions are da devil.
-
smoker
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4126
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: florence, ky
- Contact:
i got the dukes of hazzard movie, war of the worlds, an electric ice scraper(for my truck that still doesnt run) a plain sweatshirt a sweatshirt that says"this is what the greatest dad looks like"...... a set of trimmers, one of them for nostril hairs and the other for sideburns and ear hairs both of which will come in handy, some deodorant and some soap
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
WOW!!!
Two people that got deodorant as a christmas present. Maybe someone is trying to tell you two something?
:
Two people that got deodorant as a christmas present. Maybe someone is trying to tell you two something?
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!

