Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
can I get one, no need for stereo...listen to the engine
Lotus is legal, the Atom is grey market. Can get it legalized, but very expensive. Arial is expecting true US legal Atom by 2008. I would buy one just to take to the track in Ft. Worth for fun.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
well I keep thinking about buying my brother's R32 Golf if he will sell it to me. Twin Turbo's and all...about 650hp worth.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
that would be sweet.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
-
Adidasman159
- Member
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:01 pm
- Location: wisconsin
- Contact:
Arial atom is deffiantly not legal here, it is in eurpe i belive,
there used to be a show called Top Gear, huge in England but it got taken off now, serch google videos for it or something
and im pretty sure they are in the 40's but are wicked fast, 2nd fastst they have ever tested short only of the evo i believe
there used to be a show called Top Gear, huge in England but it got taken off now, serch google videos for it or something
and im pretty sure they are in the 40's but are wicked fast, 2nd fastst they have ever tested short only of the evo i believe
Arial Atom is supposed to be shipped world wide (incl US) by 2008. not legal here, but then again, neither are the Right hand drive Skylines. There are also 959 Porsche's here too...not really street legal, but driven here anyway.
I had a Porsche 914 that was in no way streetlegal, I only had a bill of sale, but I kept a dealer tag on it for a number of years. There are ways around the DOT.
I had a Porsche 914 that was in no way streetlegal, I only had a bill of sale, but I kept a dealer tag on it for a number of years. There are ways around the DOT.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
-
ridr4lif
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1654
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
- Location: East Hampton, NY
OOOHHHHH...thats a tough one. Have you seen/ridden a ducati 999R? Last shop i worked at we serviced 2 of them. Quite a looker. Its a close call tho.OnYrMrk wrote:Well I have always wanted a car that I can drive to the road race track. This little thing is like a motorcycle that is more stable in turns and gets more stares than a cf Ducati 999R
As for the atom, its a cool car. Not practical at all, but it would be a fun car to drive to the track, beat the shit out of, and drive it home.
For 40k, i dno what i'd get. I'd lean towards a Lotus, since you can put a roof over it and not get wet. Still a very potent track machine too.
Skyline's are cool, def one of my dream cars, but after all that money you spend to get it legalized, its almost not worth it. Espeically since you could probably buy a used ferrari for just as much and have just as much fun.
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
-
ridr4lif
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1654
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
- Location: East Hampton, NY
Oh, i know exactly what you mean. I would kill for a RHD car. But im not gonna pay 100k to get one. Ya kno?CaptainPioneer wrote:this is true... but still how many ppl have Right hand drive cars... and no not postal workers lol
I'd probably rather have a 1973 BMW 2000 Touring, RHD. Ahh...i'd sell everything for one of those. For those who dont know what a 2000 Touring is, here are a few pics:


They Look Better Modded Though!!!

EDIT: sorry for the hijack joe!!! I just love this car!!!