Well, after talking to the dealer that gave me the offer for the Brahma, he said...
"But because of Adire's CS lately we have been trying to avoid any problems by doing EVERYTHING ourselves. We can recone subs and if we can just get a bunch of recone kits from Adire then our customers will never need to many any contact with Adire at all. So customer service with Adire isn't going to be a big issue with our customers. We will most likely be the only people dealing with them."
So maybe its worth a shot. He was also saying that the new Brahma's do well is small boxes and if i move to a somewhat larger one, say 3ft3, they dont need much power, 600rms would be good.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
RL-p or Brahma??
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
I take it your experience has been good with them, eh Bill?Bwcad1 wrote:deffinatly the rlp hands down.
Well, I think I am leaning towards the RL-p because it has been proven to be a great all around driver. I know I will be happy with either one here and that rl-p is a sexy beast
oh yeah... another thing... GO DETROIT PISTONS!!!
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:

