Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Saddam was hanged already
-
justaghost
- Member
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:20 am
-
ZeroAccess
- Senior Member
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm
HAHA@Smoker!!
Nah man, I'm just wondering why americans had such invested concern. On our papers I saw "Saddam's sentenced carried out, World is safer" on a paper yesterday. Made me want to kill whoever wrote that. Just doesn't make sense to me, I'd like to just build up defenses and focus on the home town. If a country got too powerful to break through our defenses send a secret mission of M.I.B. to nukem or something.
Nah man, I'm just wondering why americans had such invested concern. On our papers I saw "Saddam's sentenced carried out, World is safer" on a paper yesterday. Made me want to kill whoever wrote that. Just doesn't make sense to me, I'd like to just build up defenses and focus on the home town. If a country got too powerful to break through our defenses send a secret mission of M.I.B. to nukem or something.
AND his two sons, I watched a little bit of a History Channel show on Saddam's sons. OMG those two were crazier and meaner then he was!! That was just one fucked up family, and the world is probably a much better place without the three of them!!
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
-
justaghost
- Member
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:20 am
-
justaghost
- Member
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:20 am

