Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

happy new year

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

cargodz wrote:Nope, not new years yet, but seeing as how a lot of us may be to trashed to type later, I guess it's not a bad idea to start the thread early :p
Happy New Year! :cheers:
Your an @$$ LOL. Man I wish I could have a beer. Hell I almost grabbed a case of near beer, so we could all have a drink at work.

Just 35 more days to go. :sm29:
colemanyoungerinalaska
Senior Member
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
Location: alaska

Post by colemanyoungerinalaska »

im getting ready to start already got the kegs on sale 64 dollars a piece for coors. lockin up my house and heading out to the valley for some major drinkin.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Were going to the womans Aunt's then to her Friends. Each place for about an hour or less here in a few minutes.

Town I live in has a "sausage drop" which is lame. Celebrating the 100+ years the local meat markets been in biz.

But for $5 you get all the food you can eat from 8pm til 1am making it a bangin' deal.

They have a sausage eating contest for $1. Im half tempted to eat myself into a coma to win the $200 I could really use!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

Turns out I'm not partying at all tonight. Guess I'm getting to old to party.........lol
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
Robert Wollenberg
Posts: 1386
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
Location: Abilene, Texas

Post by Robert Wollenberg »

Damn you Jeremy! I've got around 100 days to go yet. I'm going to call my wife and bring in her new year on the phone. lol. I'm sick and it's morning here. So once I get off the phone with here and finish checking out new posts on here, I'm going back to my hooch and getting some more sleep. :(
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Happy New Year fellas, i'll be asleep before midnight. Dang work...
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

Airforceyooper wrote:Damn you Jeremy! I've got around 100 days to go yet.
Dude I wish I was a 6 month'er and not a 4. Hell I saved about 9 grand since I got here, and added about 50 lbs to my bench. Just image what I could do if I was here for a year like the army guys. :thumbsup
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

happy new year. WORK FTMFL
Image
- Keith
brtnboarder3241
Senior Member
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm
Location: saint charles, IL
Contact:

Post by brtnboarder3241 »

happy new year all
TEAM WOLFPACK AUDIO
refs:
roe: flexxissues , kickerSPL20,
galacticmonkey,KICKERASSMAN,sdelthon,Southpole1989,diablo_331

ca:thunder9500 , CaliforniabOY5(x3),soundblast1,Blunt,Anonymous User,bassboobs16(SCAMMER), jonnybusa,SilverCookie, DubbDesigns, nbudros, Loud01Blazer,alxmlr789,350_regal,
flexxissues,pioneerpimp,volstitan908 and more
RIP PAPPAW MY BEST ONE AND ONLY FISHING BUDDY..CATCH ME A MONSTER IN HEAVEN
This Family Problems Bullshit Excuse Has Got To Go.
http://www.myspace.com/pokahtime
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Well trust me... Our New Years didn't go well AT ALL! So for everybody that lived it up... Good for You ;) ... And for everybody that was asleep through it... At least you got some rest :)
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Post Reply