Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

worst brand ever

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

i honest to god have a hilary duff poster in my shop on the door to my woodshop.....

anyway, noone has named my 2 most failed brands yet.

id agree with dual, my experience with bazooka is pretty limited and im a sony dealer but only sell a couple of their high end head units.

kicker i dont have any issues with, the l5 sucks but i wont sell it. no pro lems with the rest of the line though. one thing ive found with kicker is if you give them the rms power and dont try anything crazy with them theyll do well but anybody ive know that has tried to do a "bill" on them for lack of a better word has killed them.
Aukland
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:22 pm
Location: Whitehouse, Ohio

Post by Aukland »

I'm running 4 L7's giving 800 to each and they love it, I havent had problems with kicker, neither has 6 other firends that are runnin kicker as well....to much kicker around here, i need to sell mine, lol.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

I was never partial to Kole Audio... I hate that crap...
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

i hate MTX with a passion and ive worked on and with a jackhammer.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
subster87
Senior Member
Posts: 674
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:39 pm
Location: Lock Haven, PA
Contact:

Post by subster87 »

idk why but everyone from alaska loves kicker when for the same money you can get a much better sound instead of a muddy boom
mmmm inverted 18!!!!:bow :bow :bow
Aukland
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:22 pm
Location: Whitehouse, Ohio

Post by Aukland »

subster87 wrote:idk why but everyone from alaska loves kicker when for the same money you can get a much better sound instead of a muddy boom
See, I dont undertsand why everyone thinks they sound like this? The way i built my box, especially for being with L7's they hit real clean and don't short out on the higher notes.

I'm not sayin you cant get better, I am sure you can do all sorts of other things, but kicker is a decent brand to consider.

I guess it really doesnt matter, your opinions are yours and mine are mine, but I dont think they deserve bein on the crap list. pyle, bazooka, mtx, and all the other like them cant compare to kicker....
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

I've seen a huge uprising in failure rate on the Ma Audio amps over the last few years, about a decade ago they were decent, but now just power hungry and overpriced.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I shouldnt have to say it as Terry described it, Audiobahn.

Jensen, Audiovox, "Cuspid" and the fakers out there trying to steal name recognition.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

INSIGNIA!!! to hell with them and there fake autotek looking amps!
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

still no one has named the couple high end companies i dont like that have extrememly high failure rates....
Post Reply