Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:34 pm
by snoogins
Ryan from Ohio wrote:Personally I dont care if I look like a retard to an eD fan boy. The simple fact is 9/10 of their customer base is newbs and people who dont have a clue. They wont ever allow a pissing match as they would loose. Thus they over moderate and anything against or critical of the company, products or process- well that gets removed ASAP.
And my post wasnt to hard or slanderous. It was filled with truths and of course some of it my opinion.
Not everyone is going to like a product. Read that blog, appears its the best thing since sliced bread...
^^^ truth
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:27 pm
by Bwcad1
I follow you man and i agree with you about ed. i just dont see the point in waisting your breath or time in dealing with them.
wanted to make one more comment in response.
im much like you i could care less if ed fan boys think im retarded or any company or any person for that matter, what im saying is there just isnt a use. your not gonna change there minds so bitching about them on the own forum is useless.
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:49 am
by Ryan from Ohio
I would of never known about it... If they wouldnt of E Mailed me... lol
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:12 pm
by Tim
Ok pardon my ignorance, but what is the problem with ED?? I had never heard of them until I joined here. Do they just make crappy products or what??
Somebody give me the skinny.
Tim
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:21 pm
by Bwcad1
Shitty products shitty customer service.
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:35 pm
by Tim
good nuff.
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:54 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Terrible customer service, scandals, lies...