Page 120 of 128

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:28 pm
by OnYrMrk
Chris from Washington wrote:Hey,
I can't remember is it OK to attack an ally if they are off line?
Or no attacking allies at all?

all our allies know it is experience points to be attacked offline. So I have an agreement between all our allies that they can hit us offline, and we can hit them offline. Hell, I just put a boondock lvl33 in the hospital for having over a billion in his pockets.

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:34 pm
by Chris from Washington
Cool,
Just wanted to make sure I don't piss anyone off, if I attack someone offline.

I was worried during the contest of accidentally attacking one of our allies. Then tonight I saw I got attacked by one of the B$M guys. So I thought I would verify to be sure.

Glad to know it's no big deal when we are offline.

Thanks.

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:37 pm
by Chris from Washington
I was just reading the official forum, and there was a thread about the cheating of DVC and Cosa. It was about 4 pages long, and I was on page 3 and all of a sudden the thread is gone.

So what's the deal between the Boss and those gangs? Why does he turn a blind eye to them?

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:39 pm
by Chris from Washington
and the person who was asking the questions about it, just had their account frozen.

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:20 am
by MaxdSPL
I will try to find an answer for your question. I got some snitches.......lol

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:02 am
by MaxdSPL
A lot of things went down last night PM me for more info. Snitches earned thier keep today..............hahahahaha

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:39 am
by joeyc
there was a huge war that some probably didn't know even happened! The damn boss has the verification setup now where if you have multiple tabs or windows when training, you get slammed with the verifiers! This sucks

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:51 am
by MaxdSPL
Say thanks to Ownij aka Trance, Magnum, prisonbreak, J, Hoffa, paulmation(Ball Duster) all banned.

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:58 am
by William from NOLA
He is all of those!? wow

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:34 pm
by MaxdSPL
Nah, just trance, I was giving a short list of those that were banned this morning.