Page 13 of 128
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:54 pm
by William from NOLA
As soon as i'm out the hospital, he's dead.
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:57 pm
by Chris from Washington
He must have used all that money he got from format to boost his levels!!
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:59 pm
by William from NOLA
... wtf, damn. I forgot i had the sawed off shotgun still equiped instead of the bazooka. He killed me.
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:00 pm
by Chris from Washington
I need to buy a bazooka.
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:01 pm
by Chris from Washington
so does each battle wear him down? doesn't seem right that he could fight me, and then minutes later fight you at a way higher level and win.
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:07 pm
by Chris from Washington
So did you just buy the bazooka from someone, or did you find it?
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:08 pm
by William from NOLA
Bought it off the market. I think there are some in the gang, i will lend you one. Or just buy you one if not.
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:10 pm
by William from NOLA
You now have one. Do you have an Italian Coat? I'll send you one, just send ti back if you do already have one
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
by Chris from Washington
sweet!
No I don't have one yet, was just looking at them!
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:14 pm
by brtnboarder3241
can i join sum 1's gang?? hah