Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

cool game

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

You get an event notice. It says if you or they won.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
brtnboarder3241
Senior Member
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm
Location: saint charles, IL
Contact:

Post by brtnboarder3241 »

k thanks..lol couldnt all the higher levels pwn all the lower levels...
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

brtnboarder3241 wrote:k thanks..lol couldnt all the higher levels pwn all the lower levels...
Ya, but I think you get more exp for fighting your own level or higher.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

where is format?
He still has all that money on hand?
brtnboarder3241
Senior Member
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm
Location: saint charles, IL
Contact:

Post by brtnboarder3241 »

ya i saw that...should i buy stuff...like right off the bat with money..like as chris said i think i should buy the gated mansion?
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

never fear, I am hear! lol
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

ya I think the nicer homes help increase your awake levels, or make them rise faster. I think???

who knows :)
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

joeyc wrote:never fear, I am hear! lol
go take care of that guy who took all Formats money :)
brtnboarder3241
Senior Member
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm
Location: saint charles, IL
Contact:

Post by brtnboarder3241 »

finally outta hospital..cant have a massive gang attack : o (
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Chris from Washington wrote:So is the only way to become a respected Mobster is to pay with real money? or is there another way?
Ya...

$3 with Pay Pal gets you 3 awake pills. You can sell each pill for 250 points or about 4 billion each...

I managed to get on tonight. Desciding what I want to do with it. My awake has gone up, but damn it gos slowly when you have as much awake points as I do...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Post Reply