Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Uhmmm... can you say motorcycles

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Tim wrote:That pretty much summed it up.
Tim
Probably in the top 100 worst movies... amazing!
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

MobileAudio219 wrote:Probably in the top 100 worst movies... amazing!
yep I would say so.

Tim
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Tim wrote:yep I would say so.
Tim
I would to, thats why I did.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

MobileAudio219 wrote:I would to, thats why I did.
LOL that does make an odd amount of sense.

Tim
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Tim wrote:LOL that does make an odd amount of sense.
Tim
Im not always senseless.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

MobileAudio219 wrote:Im not always senseless.

never said you were

Tim
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Tim wrote:never said you were
Tim
Not directly, no... But I see the way you look at me.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

MobileAudio219 wrote:Not directly, no... But I see the way you look at me.

There you go again reading too much into my looks, I'm not looking at you anyway that is different than I always have.

Tim
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Tim wrote:There you go again reading too much into my looks, I'm not looking at you anyway that is different than I always have.
Tim
Thats the problem, I'm wearing a new shirt and you didnt even notice...
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

MobileAudio219 wrote:Thats the problem, I'm wearing a new shirt and you didnt even notice...

maybe if you would stay at home more I would notice.

Tim
Post Reply