Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Unique autosports

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Bwcad1 wrote:this dude aint coming back.
In his other thread, he said he will be out til Friday.
So let's see on Friday if he comes back, it be cool if he does and even becomes a regular poster to the forum.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

falkenbd wrote:I kind of think he started posting here because he googled the name of the show and found this thread: http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/s ... hp?t=10269

I'd really like to believe all of the talk about liking CAC, and I'd really like to see him contribute to the forum, but I am a bit skeptical.

That was me!!. I definetly ruffled his feathers abit. I did however make an attempt at smoothing things over. I guess we will see. I really would like to put things right with him, and see him come back. I genuinely did not intend to piss anyone off.

Tim
UNIQUE SOUTH
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:26 am
Location: NEW YORK & MIAMI
Contact:

Post by UNIQUE SOUTH »

Hey guys, hope all is well.

Just thought i'd check in, and say what's up.

@ Tim, I'm not a bird, lol.

@ Falken, I explained why I like CAC, there are no ulterior motives.

The "Unique Thread" i wrote was all truth. We're currently in MIA for a photo shoot, and geesh it is hot. I'm not use to this in NY. But the women & exotic cars are make up for it.

:-)
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

glad to see you came back.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Tits and wheels make the world go around.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

UNIQUE SOUTH wrote:Hey guys, hope all is well.

Just thought i'd check in, and say what's up.

@ Tim, I'm not a bird, lol.

@ Falken, I explained why I like CAC, there are no ulterior motives.

The "Unique Thread" i wrote was all truth. We're currently in MIA for a photo shoot, and geesh it is hot. I'm not use to this in NY. But the women & exotic cars are make up for it.

:-)
yeah ok, that was just about over my head, until i read my post and got what you meant. haha.

nothing like that florida sun huh.... LOL

have a safe one guys,

Tim
UNIQUE SOUTH
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:26 am
Location: NEW YORK & MIAMI
Contact:

Post by UNIQUE SOUTH »

Honestly Tim,

I can't hang in the Miami sun, it's ridiculous, bro, seriously. And i'm Puerto Rican & Irish (pretty light skinned), so i don't take well to scorching heat, ya know, LOL.

Anyways, i've read most of the "hoopla" on the site in the past few days, but i live in my real world, and "typers" can live in theirs. Because in mine AIG just got an 85 BILLION dollar loan by the Federal Reserve, Ford is begging for 25 billion to complete their hybrid program, and Merryl Lynch sold to Bank of America, oh, and a crashing stock market as well, not to mention both McCain and Obama both came public about this recession, so i'm a bit more focused on MOVING FORWARD, and not wasting energy where the sun don't shine.

*ALL SMILES*
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

UNIQUE SOUTH wrote:Honestly Tim,

I can't hang in the Miami sun, it's ridiculous, bro, seriously. And i'm Puerto Rican & Irish (pretty light skinned), so i don't take well to scorching heat, ya know, LOL.

Anyways, i've read most of the "hoopla" on the site in the past few days, but i live in my real world, and "typers" can live in theirs. Because in mine AIG just got an 85 BILLION dollar loan by the Federal Reserve, Ford is begging for 25 billion to complete their hybrid program, and Merryl Lynch sold to Bank of America, oh, and a crashing stock market as well, not to mention both McCain and Obama both came public about this recession, so i'm a bit more focused on MOVING FORWARD, and not wasting energy where the sun don't shine.

*ALL SMILES*
Tell me about it man, money is tight right now. So I am glad you guys are doing good. I'm glad someone is. :D

Yeah if you ain't moving forward then you ain't moving, you are just standing still.

tim
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

WeepayjerdOry wrote:Hey just wondering for rings if I remember right its just the Nangel, Manald Heal, and SOJ. What Unique amulets are available? Also are all Exceptional and Normal Uniques available or are some not. Trying out classic for a change and just want to know so I can set stats appropriately
By the way, to whom the ********.

spammer spammer spammer.

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Robert Wollenberg
Posts: 1386
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
Location: Abilene, Texas

Post by Robert Wollenberg »

I believe I saw Micheal poke his head out ... Where you been old bean? Everything ok? I think it's safe to highjack this thread for a moment or two.
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
Post Reply