168 on what meter and where was it.... pics, ANY form of backup and I'll be happy. Odd how the elevation audio site makes no mention of it.Justin from Detroit wrote:Woah, who the fuck said they were only using 3 1500 watt amps? Yes, they hit 168dB, it's in a walled Blazer. They weren't using 3 1500 watt amps, I'm not sure what they were using to power it, I'll find out. Tons of electrical upgrades, tons of batcaps in the back. Doubt it all you want, but your ass isn't hitting 149 with a single 12" Alpine Type-R.
If you want, I will provide you with a vid of me doing a 150.0 with my single type R 12.
I want it on the site anyway.
btw... this was "As I was told by a prominent member here" I wont call him out :) I was also told it was on the termlab.. perhaps that was also a mistake.
ah... and also...
Why is it so "unbelievable" my single type R can do a 150... yet you expect me and everyone else on this board to believe that 6 elevation audio 12's did a 168?
hmm?
:help:
