Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Online shopping
hmmm are you sure thats not a repair... if you want ill pull the case off my mm4000.1 and show you the work on there its impecable. as far as the prestige line i dont reccomend the lower level stuff only the higher level like the alarm i suggested. but i look at it this way a product is a product. if it preforms it preforms and its that much better if the price is right. there are so many variables that go into this hobby other than the driver. by the way you can call me bill! honestly though if you would like to talk to the designer at MAXX ill give you his number. this is what makes this forum great. people can have a diffrent opinion/view but we dont flame eachother. imho there arnt very many amps on the market that can out preform the MM for the price.
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Aut ... nside1.jpg
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Aut ... nside1.jpg
wow...how do you feel about Audison?
on second thought, nevermind...I tend to get crushed easily today.
on second thought, nevermind...I tend to get crushed easily today.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
-
Robert Wollenberg
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
- Location: Abilene, Texas
I hear you on the power sub issue. I've been giving the whole thing lot of thought lately anyway. My placement and available space isn't ideal for SPL by any stretch of the imagination and the vehicle itself just won't make an SQ vehicle no matter how much I'd like it to. So I'm stuck in the middle. My priority is really to get the space back in the back of my Jeep. So, I'm guessing I'm going to end up going with about 1k of power and a couple 10s or maybe a 12 or two. Not sure. But I know the entire setup is going to be less than ideal. I'm going to have to be cool with that regardless. Now, if I decide to keep the Jag, definate SQ system in there. But I have the feeling I might be getting rid of it when I get home. Especially if I get the job in Japan. Anyway, I don't know what equipment I'm going to go with. I have a Pioneer DEH-P940MP hu right now but want an Eclipse. I have a Phoenix Gold XS-6600 amp running everything. Two solobaric L-7 10s from when they first came out, a 5 farad cap, and audiobahn components in the front. My first set of audiobahns wern't too bad. This second set blew in the first week. So I've bought DLS tweets and two sets of focal 6.5" mids for the front stage and am undecided on the rest as of yet.
That's my system's history ... I feel so naked now.
That's my system's history ... I feel so naked now.
-
solacedagony
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2171
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
- Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
- Contact:
-
Robert Wollenberg
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
- Location: Abilene, Texas
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
http://www.ExileCarAudio.com
Suggested Retail Pricing:
X300.2 - 250
X600.2 - 450
X600.4 - 350
X800.4 - 550
X600.1 - 450
X1200.1 - 700
X2400.1 - 1000
XT Comps - 350
XP Comps - 250
X Comps - 150
All Coaxilas - 120 (except for X5, which is 100)
XP12 - 220
X15D - 170
X12 - 120
XT10 - 180
Those are all suggested reatil pricing, so you can probably find it cheaper. Also note, last time I checked, on their website the listed xmax as peak-to-peak, which isn't a normal xmax rating. It is usually rated as one-way, so divide their rating in half to get the true rating.
Suggested Retail Pricing:
X300.2 - 250
X600.2 - 450
X600.4 - 350
X800.4 - 550
X600.1 - 450
X1200.1 - 700
X2400.1 - 1000
XT Comps - 350
XP Comps - 250
X Comps - 150
All Coaxilas - 120 (except for X5, which is 100)
XP12 - 220
X15D - 170
X12 - 120
XT10 - 180
Those are all suggested reatil pricing, so you can probably find it cheaper. Also note, last time I checked, on their website the listed xmax as peak-to-peak, which isn't a normal xmax rating. It is usually rated as one-way, so divide their rating in half to get the true rating.
-
Robert Wollenberg
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
- Location: Abilene, Texas
AirForceyooper, first question is what Jeep do you have? If you have a Cherokee, you're underestimating it's potential... as I watched a guy take one all the way to world finals with alot of nothing special in it. Cherokee's are ideal SQ vehicles... in some really strange way.
1K and 2x 10" is a good way to go, you can save alot of space but still get great output with the right combination of enclosure, sub, and power... and out of all that, the enclosure is the most important factor IMHO.
"Less than ideal" isn't a very positive way to approach a system... you can overcome any vehicle shortcomings or limitations, it's all in the install bro.
Hey Bill, heres Zed audio ranting about Hifonics
http://forum.elitecaraudio.com/showthre ... did=129617
I have'nt read it yet...
1K and 2x 10" is a good way to go, you can save alot of space but still get great output with the right combination of enclosure, sub, and power... and out of all that, the enclosure is the most important factor IMHO.
"Less than ideal" isn't a very positive way to approach a system... you can overcome any vehicle shortcomings or limitations, it's all in the install bro.
Hey Bill, heres Zed audio ranting about Hifonics
http://forum.elitecaraudio.com/showthre ... did=129617
I have'nt read it yet...

