Page 3 of 4

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:50 am
by OnYrMrk
Well I just got my new dentures fitted today, thought I catch up on the forum before my afternoon nap and Ensure shake, and low-n-behold, another couple of Old School stereo people here too. I started back in 83 with my first system, competed in 88, got whooped, then got serious back in 93. Competed Pro SQ+ in IASCA for 4 years, then quit..now I am back.

Terry, I am only 39, so I wouldn't say I am the oldest, but sometimes I feel like it with you diaper-wearing young bucks out there. Still looking forward to your pull-ups and peeing in the toilet like a big boy!

Welcome to the site, I hope we can help you, and I am sure you can help us out the same.

Joe

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:13 am
by Ampresearch
i am 41 as of july

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:33 am
by cargodz
OnYrMrk wrote: with you diaper-wearing young bucks out there. Still looking forward to your pull-ups and peeing in the toilet like a big boy!
Joe
lol , except for some like me that need the grown up diapers. I guess it "Depends" on how you look at it :p

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:39 am
by OnYrMrk
I would agree on that one, plus it is best that you get the diapers for boys rather than girls...I have made that mistake with my nephew once....

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:49 am
by GlassWolf
guys enough with the toilet humor.
this is a BIO section, not a 'shoot the poop' section.
take it to OT

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:52 am
by OnYrMrk
Party "POOP"er... :)


You are right Wolf, we got off on a tangent there. Welcome Old Schooler, good to have you.

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:01 am
by cargodz
GlassWolf wrote:guys enough with the toilet humor.
this is a BIO section, not a 'shoot the poop' section.
take it to OT
Sorry Glass. Me & Joe were just tryin to show our new friend, that just cause your old it doesn't mean you have to be dull.

Haha!!

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:15 am
by TheWeakestLink
LMAO!! Thanks for the welcome everyone. Think I will fit right in with the best of you. Ahh... The Old Pyle Drivers. I remember those. Great sound, moved alot of air. Thanks again and talk to you all soon. Laters!!

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:56 am
by two4fifteen
glad to have you here man. i guess i fall into the "new school" group here, having only a couple decades of life under my belt. got into car audio about 5 years ago, first system was a 10" bazooka tube and a "500w" bazooka amp, found these guys a few years later and re-learned everything i thought i knew. now, like anyone else, i still learn something new every day. hope you like it here

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:09 am
by CaptainPioneer
the weakest link did u like that show? i personally felt that the woman who did it was hot!!! (gagg)