Hate to bring this back up, but how do I calculate if I'm using line level inputs on the amp? My gf refuses to change her deck because she likes her factory dash. So the only option I have is to feed speaker lines into the amp.
Thanks.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
clipping
^Ditto
There are more and more factory h/u integrations now, but one of the easiest and cheapest is the PAC Trunkloc 
And then setting the amp is the same using a dmm and the tutorial in the faq section
And then setting the amp is the same using a dmm and the tutorial in the faq section
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
