Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Xbox sucks...

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

ZeroAccess
Senior Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by ZeroAccess »

Posted on youtube.com as well
You seriously owe me a 12oz glass of strawberry milk and a cleaning bill for my keyboard/monitor.

I'm dead serious I was laughing so hard I spit my milk up...thats sad :( lol I feel stupid now because I still haven't cleaned it up HAHA
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Great, now you're making it to a glass of strawberry milk? Atleast you pulled out, next time aim for something other than the key board though... Or use a sock!
I was bored... As you can see, my movie making skills arent the best, but the concepts are!
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

I was bored... I started playing Fable on X-Box 1... that game is freaking wierd
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Post Reply