Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Staying awake?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

It is simply comparing liquid in general. Re Bull does not give you energy. Anyone who believes this needs to get their head examined. I am comparing liquid one to liquid two.

Liquid 1 : 25 cents an ounce
Liquid 2 : 4 cents an ounce

I'm saying people spend wayy too much money on crappy energy drinks that give them an illusion of being more energized.

Oh, and if you want to get technical, Arizona DOES have an "energy" drink, which is also 99 cents for a 24 ounce of it.
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

It is simply comparing liquid in general. Re Bull does not give you energy. Anyone who believes this needs to get their head examined. I am comparing liquid one to liquid two.

Liquid 1 : 25 cents an ounce
Liquid 2 : 4 cents an ounce


well if its a bargain your looking for i can sell you a gallon of piss for 50 cents.

thats like .39 cents per ounce

or i can sell smaller bottles of 4 ounces for a penny as an introductory price.
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

I have heard people say that none of the above mentioned drinks give them energy, but I guess It just depends on the person. When I don't sleep at all, they wake me up for at least half the day.
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Ok, time for me to step in.
I got one word for ya...COFFEE!
Not that McD's or Gas station crap.
I'm talkin, brew at home, 14 tablespoons to a pot, mud.
Now that's a waker upper.
In fact I had a boss at my morning job that insisted that I bring him 1 8oz. cup every morning and he claimed it had the same effect as a 6 pack of monster energy drinks (which he love's).
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

Yeah someone mentioned how you come down hard off of a caffeine buzz, which is very true. I don't do that with energy drinks though.
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

no takers?
MrSo0h0o
Senior Member
Posts: 569
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:58 pm
Location: Whitestone, NY

Post by MrSo0h0o »

joeyc wrote:Yeah someone mentioned how you come down hard off of a caffeine buzz, which is very true. I don't do that with energy drinks though.
many energy drinks like monster and rockstar, because they are OVERsized, give many people a "low" after the caffeine buzz. this is the reason why red bull is "only" 8.3oz. it is the perfect mixture of all the ingredients including caffeine.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

MrSo0h0o wrote:many energy drinks like monster and rockstar, because they are OVERsized, give many people a "low" after the caffeine buzz. this is the reason why red bull is "only" 8.3oz. it is the perfect mixture of all the ingredients including caffeine.

I just dont like the taste of the engery drinks, plus on top of that they're more expensive. My cousin however, he drinks 1-2 engery drinks on top of 4-5 mountain dews at work (night shift) and says it does helps him stay awake...
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post Reply