Page 35 of 128
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:00 pm
by William from NOLA
I say we assist DVC and kill them all!
lol j/k
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:38 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Which gang, post linx fools

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:04 pm
by Bwcad1
ryan get your gang to join forces.
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:53 pm
by Chris from Washington
Ya I had a level 58 attack me, right when BMW transfered some money to me. so he got like 300k.
Give me a break, a 58 attacking a 7?
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:54 pm
by Chris from Washington
hmm,
http://www.mafiabattle.net/index.php?on ... &user=2381
that's the guy that got me last night, and I just noticed he's a CAF member.
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:50 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:54 am
by Chris from Washington
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:17 am
by William from NOLA
All i got was 28 million out of him
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:25 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Chris from Washington wrote:who is he?
A guy with 500+ million in the bank!
I just did my first successful mugging... Now I need my first robbery...
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:38 am
by Chris from Washington
What is the trick to mugging someone?
Every time I try I fail?