Page 36 of 128
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:50 am
by William from NOLA
Your stats are high enough is what I see it. I could never mug anyone before either, but now, my stats are much higher and I can do it just bout every time.
I am not able to bust anyone out of prison yet, though.
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:01 pm
by Chris from Washington
What stats do you think it looks at? The number of 'crimes'? or attacking people?
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:52 pm
by Wac137
what is the point of busting someone out of prison? I'm sure you gain something for it and not just do it to be friendly. I cant do it or I would find out for myself.

Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:02 pm
by joeyc
you get 500 exp points....
Don't know what the deal is with SUPERMAN, I do lots of business with him. I'll holler at him. As far as mugging someone, its never a sure thing. The more speed you have the more likely you are to succeed is all I can say.
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:07 pm
by MaxdSPL
I don't know what I did to piss off Superman, but that spankin I got was not fun at all.............well, maybe just a little............but I don't know what I did to get it.
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:11 pm
by Chris from Washington
joeyc wrote:you get 500 exp points....
Don't know what the deal is with SUPERMAN, I do lots of business with him. I'll holler at him. As far as mugging someone, its never a sure thing. The more speed you have the more likely you are to succeed is all I can say.
Ah, I didn't know you got points for that. i wondered why people were always so quick to bust people out!!
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:12 pm
by MaxdSPL
500 exp, for little trouble, good trade off. Works to level up fast.
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:13 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Honestly, when someone attacks you while your online and you hit the hospital- its not a big thing.
It gives you time to pull money out of the bank to buy stuff on the market, make other transactions, 50/50, lucky dip, slots... All without the fear of getting mugged!
lol
I think I was able to do my first mugging as Im up to level 8 now. Ive been commiting a lot of smaller crimes. I think thats what it looks at. For a minute there, I was below 50/50 on crimes and battles. Ive uped it a bit and since have had better luck.
Pick on some smaller mobsters Chris to up your stats... Keep working out...
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:23 pm
by Chris from Washington
I was just able to finally break into a house!!
woohoo!!
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:26 pm
by MaxdSPL
From what I have found out and tried, it deals with the amout of energy you have as well, that determines how successful you will be. I learned that by trying it out the other night. With little or no energy, I failed at every crime but with full, I was successful at every one that I just failed at.