Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Help with WinISD, RE SE 12" box :(
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
Thankyou!! RE recommend 1.8cuft, will there be any noticable difference with the 1.75cuft??? Did you use .15cuft displacement for the sub??
I've looked the the specs, and pictured it out.
So these are the exact cut outs of wood I need to make?? The box ends up being a sealed box,, how and where does the vent go in?? With a length of 21.68"??? I take it, this isn't one straight piece???
I've looked the the specs, and pictured it out.
So these are the exact cut outs of wood I need to make?? The box ends up being a sealed box,, how and where does the vent go in?? With a length of 21.68"??? I take it, this isn't one straight piece???
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
Ok, thank you.
Why have you made a sealed box with a completely different component for the slot?? And the cut list doesn't include info on the slot, like how I have to cut. Wouldn't it be easier and stronger to have the base and top run longer, then 1 side wall (to the far side) for the slot???
Please let me know, thanks.
Why have you made a sealed box with a completely different component for the slot?? And the cut list doesn't include info on the slot, like how I have to cut. Wouldn't it be easier and stronger to have the base and top run longer, then 1 side wall (to the far side) for the slot???
Please let me know, thanks.
-
ridr4lif
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1654
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
- Location: East Hampton, NY
http://www.kicker.com/06/tech-support/m ... 0Brief.pdf
Scroll down to page 15 (i think) on that and it will show you what to do.
Basically what you do is cut the board that the port is on a little shorter than the side opposite it and it creates a port. Then you need to make the port off of that. The link i pasted should show you what i mean.
Scroll down to page 15 (i think) on that and it will show you what to do.
Basically what you do is cut the board that the port is on a little shorter than the side opposite it and it creates a port. Then you need to make the port off of that. The link i pasted should show you what i mean.
