Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

robbies dead

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

MobileAudio219 wrote:They charged me 3.49 to send that to ya... bastards! Oh well, it gets there fast!
EDIT: 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction
Shoulda sent it personal!
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Bwcad1 wrote:Shoulda sent it personal!
I did!!!! Switched it to personal and gift and it said 113.49 to send it. I paid with my debit MasterCard. I think you have to use your bank account number to get the free service, I don't keep checks and have no EFFIN clue what my checkin account and bank bank routing numbers are.

I send on credit cards. I don't carry cash (other than a few bucks), if I buy something 85% of the time it's with my credit card, 10% with my debit, 5% with cash.

I used my checking account to save up some cash the last couple of months, so I've been using it for my online purchase.

My bank account bounce is usually around 40 cents unless I'm saving. Once I saved for what I want I'll take my account back down to 40 cents and use my credit card... and then start saving through my checking again...

I pay the credit cards off at the end of the month before they are due and I don't get charged interest. Plus it really helps you credit doing this...
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

MobileAudio219 wrote:I did!!!! Switched it to personal and gift and it said 113.49 to send it. I paid with my debit MasterCard. I think you have to use your bank account number to get the free service, I don't keep checks and have no EFFIN clue what my checkin account and bank bank routing numbers are.
I send on credit cards. I don't carry cash (other than a few bucks), if I buy something 85% of the time it's with my credit card, 10% with my debit, 5% with cash.
I used my checking account to save up some cash the last couple of months, so I've been using it for my online purchase.
My bank account bounce is usually around 40 cents unless I'm saving. Once I saved for what I want I'll take my account back down to 40 cents and use my credit card... and then start saving through my checking again...
I pay the credit cards off at the end of the month before they are due and I don't get charged interest. Plus it really helps you credit doing this...

Hmm thats odd as hell i send it personal and other and never get a charge.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by NorthQuad »

$20 Canadian. It's all I had in paypal, wish there had been a bit more.
dave.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

NorthQuad wrote:$20 Canadian. It's all I had in paypal, wish there had been a bit more.
That's plenty. I'm really pround of the CAC family for coming together. :happy055:
MaxdSPL
Senior Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:21 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona

Post by MaxdSPL »

I will have to wait till Thursday night - Friday to donate. Has to get money first. So sad to hear bout this.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

I feel really sad for the family of Robbie, but I cannot be there to donate. One of my dear friends passed away also two days ago from cancer and we are devoting our time and some of our money to their cause. My heart goes out to his family and to our CAC family that knew Robbie. This is a sad week and I know that it will get better eventually. God Bless you guys! --Joe
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
ZeroAccess
Senior Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by ZeroAccess »

I'm sorry for your friend, this has been a rough week. If I can help your friends family let me know.
ZeroAccess
Senior Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by ZeroAccess »

Ok so far we've raised around 150 dollars I'm going to put 100 in. I called the florist and he said that a european garden may be a good thing because the family can take it home and it'll continue to grow if they decide to keep it. I have to go down and set it up. Cost of it is gonna be around 50 bucks or up to 100 I was gonna the 50 if it looks nice and give them a card for 200 dollars. I hope this is what everyone would like. If its ok with everyone I'm going to write our screen names along with his in the card and say caraudiocentral sends its condolences or something similar. Any objections please just let me know. I just want his family to understand how he had friends that they didn't even realize.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

ZeroAccess wrote:Ok so far we've raised around 150 dollars I'm going to put 100 in. I called the florist and he said that a european garden may be a good thing because the family can take it home and it'll continue to grow if they decide to keep it. I have to go down and set it up. Cost of it is gonna be around 50 bucks or up to 100 I was gonna the 50 if it looks nice and give them a card for 200 dollars. I hope this is what everyone would like. If its ok with everyone I'm going to write our screen names along with his in the card and say caraudiocentral sends its condolences or something similar. Any objections please just let me know. I just want his family to understand how he had friends that they didn't even realize.
$50 sounds more reasonable than $100.

Flowers and fruit baskets are nice, but they are probably going to have more flowers and fruit than they know what to do with.
Post Reply