Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

T Shirts

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

I like it, I'd buy it. And I say do grey shirts, not white.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I like grey better too, never really been a big white T shrit fan.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

what happend to putting the platnum members on it???
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Would get a little busy for sure then...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

what happend to putting the platnum members on it???
I better become platinum quick! Is there by any chance to have your name put on there some where?
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I like the idea of having the names on the shirts, the only problem is it might become difficult to keep the names updated.

I would hate it if a new platty member, bought a shirt but because we have to have these made in advance. That they get the shirt, just to find that thier name isn't on it.
Post Reply