Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

cool game

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
hawkman
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:31 am
Location: Honolulu,HI

Post by hawkman »

I've had problems with the mail ever since they switched servers.
Wac137
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: Norris City,IL
Contact:

Post by Wac137 »

ever since the server switch my energy has been filling up about twice as fast as before and my nerve damn near fills up instantly I can commit a crime and wipe it out and within 3-4 minutes its full again, is this some glitch on my account or is everyone elses doing this also ?
MaxdSPL
Senior Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:21 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona

Post by MaxdSPL »

Damn server, fast, but loosing messages. Meters are filling up faster, though. There is good and bad. Man, the few should just quit.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Wac137 wrote:ever since the server switch my energy has been filling up about twice as fast as before and my nerve damn near fills up instantly I can commit a crime and wipe it out and within 3-4 minutes its full again, is this some glitch on my account or is everyone elses doing this also ?
ya it's been doing that to me too, I've been training as much as I can, just in case they fix it :thumbsup

Sometimes I'll train, and refresh the screen and my energy is already 1/4 filled back up.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Strength: 1,059,185
Defense: 2,023,476
Speed: 2,352,432
Bank: $1,387,247,505,125
Points: 3,929

these are stats from a 31 on the Cannabis Gang (420). WTF is the world coming to. He hit me twice last night, I was offline, but this is a 31...holy cripes! Guys name is Joe Columbo
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

good grief, I'll never get up to anything like that.

Do these people just play this game all day long everyday? I wonder how much 'real' money they have spent buying points etc?
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

I have no idea...I have bought the 10000 pt package once and split it once with Jeremy...
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
MaxdSPL
Senior Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:21 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona

Post by MaxdSPL »

Site is not responding again.........gettin the shakes from not being able to click all over the place to train.......lol
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

yea, I have to get my Defense up to at least 800K

that way I can take out Warlord....have a few hundred more to go. I am going to have to buy some points too. Been training like a mutha for the last couple of days...

question to the group...what do youthink is better, rounded attributes ie: all three at about the same level

or...staggered attributes, like huge defense and mediocre speed and strength?
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

server is back up
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Post Reply