Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919 Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri
Post
by MobileAudio219 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:22 am
Just another reminder that the ecomony is going down the crapper....
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183 Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada
Post
by NorthQuad » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:57 pm
colemanyoungerinalaska wrote: i went to a closing sale got allot of stuff dirt cheap
Wish I was there.
I wonder if The Source here in Canada is shutting down. It's a Canadian company by CC.
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183 Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada
Post
by NorthQuad » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 pm
MobileAudio219 wrote: Just another reminder that the ecomony is going down the crapper....
Yeah, I'm seeing it here in Alberta now.
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671 Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:
Post
by Chris from Washington » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:35 pm
NorthQuad wrote: Wish I was there.
I wonder if The Source here in Canada is shutting down. It's a Canadian company by CC.
I heard the ones in Canada were going to stay open.
So any good sales, or just 10% off type stuff.
jgs07
Senior Member
Posts: 236 Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:34 pm
Location: san fernando valley
Post
by jgs07 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:42 pm
i went erlier today to check out some car audio stuff, but nothing caught my eye. i think everything was like 10% off. i was expecting something better.
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919 Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri
Post
by MobileAudio219 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:04 pm
yeah, their website said the canda stores were staying open...
34,000 people just lost their jobs...
falkenbd
Senior Member
Posts: 932 Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Post
by falkenbd » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:48 am
looks like i'm going to Circuit City today.
thats a big chunk of jobs. a lot of them were store employees, lots of which being high school students luckily.