Page 1 of 5
Circuit City: Closed
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:00 pm
by NorthQuad
http://www.circuitcity.com/closed.html
Circuit City shuts it down. What do you all think?
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Buh bye circuit shitty!
:happy048:
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:44 am
by colemanyoungerinalaska
i went to a closing sale got allot of stuff dirt cheap
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:22 am
by MobileAudio219
Just another reminder that the ecomony is going down the crapper....
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:57 pm
by NorthQuad
colemanyoungerinalaska wrote:i went to a closing sale got allot of stuff dirt cheap
Wish I was there.
I wonder if The Source here in Canada is shutting down. It's a Canadian company by CC.
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 pm
by NorthQuad
MobileAudio219 wrote:Just another reminder that the ecomony is going down the crapper....
Yeah, I'm seeing it here in Alberta now.
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:35 pm
by Chris from Washington
NorthQuad wrote:Wish I was there.
I wonder if The Source here in Canada is shutting down. It's a Canadian company by CC.
I heard the ones in Canada were going to stay open.
So any good sales, or just 10% off type stuff.
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:42 pm
by jgs07
i went erlier today to check out some car audio stuff, but nothing caught my eye. i think everything was like 10% off. i was expecting something better.
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:04 pm
by MobileAudio219
yeah, their website said the canda stores were staying open...
34,000 people just lost their jobs...

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:48 am
by falkenbd
looks like i'm going to Circuit City today.
thats a big chunk of jobs. a lot of them were store employees, lots of which being high school students luckily.