Page 1 of 1

This is what happens...

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm
by Tim
This whole winter thing is starting to get to me. I got bored and I wanted something to do with the armrest in the backseat of my car.

Enjoy:




http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/ ... C01457.jpg





http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/ ... C01461.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/ ... C01462.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/ ... C01463.jpg


I hope these work if they dont let me know.

Tell me what you think.

Tim

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:56 pm
by cargodz
You got a remote holder :) Love it :D

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:16 pm
by falkenbd
nice, did you sew the cloth or something to make it fit into the hole?

you know you can make the pictures load up into the thread right?

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:53 pm
by sinister audio
Hope you like that cd player alot.

Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:12 pm
by MobileAudio219
Image

Image

Image

Image





I have to do everything!

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:40 am
by Tim
MobileAudio219 wrote:Image
Image
Image
Image
I have to do everything!
Yeah yeah whatever. :argh The reason I just posted the links is I couldnt remember how many pic limit ryan said we had. I thought it was like a 5 pic limit.

Actually, I do like the cd player quite a bit. Thanks for the compliments guys.
Oh yeah falken, I just cut the hole in the fabric a little smaller than the actual hole so it fit down in there. I am gonna do a little more work to it though.

Tim

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:44 am
by MobileAudio219
Tim wrote:Yeah yeah whatever. :argh The reason I just posted the links is I couldnt remember how many pic limit ryan said we had. I thought it was like a 5 pic limit.

I'm pretty sure whatever the limit is, the forum probably stops you from exceeding it... Or atleast it should!!!

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:04 pm
by shadowm891
looks like u found somthin nice to do wish i would of thought about that like 2 years ago