Page 1 of 2

Cat Abuser

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:35 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
I seen this on the Aleromod forum.

Evidently this punk ass kid severely beat his cat. Once again the internet community came together and solved the mystery. They pieced together images of the video and image from a teenagers Facebook page.

http://kenny-glenn.com/ (site with all his info and the abuse videos )
http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=9849597 (Local news station)


What do you guys think? I've been following this and I want to kill this kid.


The kids site is down now. but here is the youtube story :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCaFiEE9lqE


Please sign the petition below
Kenny Glenn tried as an Adult for Animal Abuse - Start A Petition Today

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:52 pm
by colemanyoungerinalaska
i think we need to find him and beat him severely
punishing animals is one thing
but this is sick
i

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:59 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Hes been found by people on the intrawebz!

Hes been arrested, released on bail and awaiting a trial decision by the DA.

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:38 pm
by k0rnyfr33k
Well he probably has severe mental issues.... Meh so do i, but iv never abused an animal to that level. I like the Cat picture that says "I will see you in jail kenny glenn" I LOLZ on that one.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:48 am
by Bwcad1
Maybe ill post a picture of my BDAY present that could take him out at 1000yds

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:32 am
by Jon
I will be the first to say that I hate cats. I am severely allergic to them. That said, there is NO reason to abuse them ever. This kid should be taken to Bubba's cell on Valentine's Day. (Yes I know Valentine's Day has already passed)

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:49 am
by JeremyC
I don't need to watch the video to know I would be pissed. Cats feel pain just like any other animal. I understand some people don't like them, thats fine. but torture is a whole new lvl.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:06 pm
by CaptainPioneer
I don't like cats either... but i would never abuse them... My friends cat is really friendly... acts more like a dog than anything though... perhaps thats why i like him... hmmmmm....

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:11 pm
by Jszar
wow thats pretty sick. thankfully the kid wasn't hitting the cat as hard as he could. it doesn't even sound like the kid has hit puberty yet.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:30 pm
by MobileAudio219
A product of parents who dont know how to raise their kids...