Page 1 of 1

Update on life

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 pm
by JeremyC
Whats going on guys. Figured I would drop in and let you know how things are going.

I just found out where I'm moving this may.

Holloman AFB New mexico. Kind of a crap area but I'm 10 hours from home and about 9 from OKC.

http://www.holloman.af.mil/

That and I get to work on a diffrent air plane. Some of my stuff says I will be working on Raptors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-22_Raptor

The rest of my papers say I will be working in the new UAV the air force has.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MQ-9_Reaper

The Raptor means cooler TDYs (vegas, florida, guam, alaska)

The Reaper will mean more deployments, and is easer to work on.

Ok got to get back to work. Catch you later.

Oh and I killed the high score on xeno tactic. Have fun trying to beat it.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:36 pm
by Chris from Washington
Welcome back!
Thanks for checking in, it's been awhile since we've heard from ya.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:37 pm
by Tim
Good to hear from you. I had been wonderin where you been and how things were goin.

Have fun

tim

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:40 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Another check in.

Excellent. Hopefully you will be around more.

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:29 pm
by NorthQuad
Talk about a cool job.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:40 pm
by JeremyC
Guess I will get to see some cool places with the reaper too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/electio ... -pakistan/

Kinda funny I drop in to tell you guys what I'm up to, and the next day that was on the news.

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:11 pm
by JeremyC
Shit I almost forgot.

I know some of you guys listen to a little techno. Well I met Paul Oakenfold.

He DJs every other saturday at rain night club in vegas. Well I have wanted to see him DJ live for years. So I had to go see him while I was in vegas.

So I'm hanging out on one of the top lvls of rain, waiting for him to come on, and next thing I know he is standing next to me. I about shit my self.

So I walk over shake his hand and tell him I have wanted to see him dj for years. He laughs, points the the sea of people all ready on the dance floor and tells me tonight is going to be an amazing night.

God he was right.

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:15 pm
by NorthQuad
Good Karma, probably.

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:40 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
hey Jeremy, after 5 years of being in DC they're finally moving me. I'm headed out west just past you. Dyess AFB in Abilene Texas. I'm due to report there in June.

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:14 pm
by brtnboarder3241
welcome back man and best of luck to you.. sounds like you will like what you will be doing