Page 1 of 4
hi
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:07 pm
by VisonikFTW
hello my name is jeffrey. I found your site with google and i like stereos so i registered I have visonik amps and woofer in my car, it is a 83 mustang withthe hatch lid. thank you for writing my post
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:28 pm
by MobileAudio219
VisonikFTW wrote:hello my name is jeffrey. I found your site with google and i like stereos so i registered I have visonik amps and woofer in my car, it is a 83 mustang withthe hatch lid. thank you for writing my post
mmm, mustangs.
I love me the fox body mustangs, I've had one or two, or 5.....
With that being said, what are the specs on the mustang? Any mods?
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:06 pm
by colemanyoungerinalaska
hello
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:05 am
by VisonikFTW
We just put a 305 chevylet engine in te car and som 16 rims it awesome
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 am
by Ryan from Ohio
hello
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:16 am
by NorthQuad
Pictures of your stereo? I wanna see this loud beast of yours.
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:42 am
by loudwagon15s
your welcome for "writing your post".....lol j/p welcome to the board, lots to learn here
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:49 am
by VisonikFTW
I will take some pics of my wip tonigt
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:23 am
by Tim
welcome tho the board. we got alot of mustang lovers, and we all like our stereo equipment. Yeah definetly get us some pix we like to look.
Again welcome
tim
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:33 pm
by MobileAudio219
VisonikFTW wrote:We just put a 305 chevylet engine in te car and som 16 rims it awesome
If you want to put a chevy motor into a ford thats fine, but atleast make it an LSx or something with protential.
Stock vs stock the 302 will walk the 305, add to the fact that theres very little aftermarket support for the 305 and it makes even less sense.
I'm even more curious to see pictures now... and give us some specs: Engine mods? Carbed or fuel injection? Transmission? Rearend? Gears?