Page 1 of 2
Hey, I know you!
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 pm
by joeyc
Whats up people? I know I know you missed me, but i've been uninterested in car audio for a while. Well not really uninterested, just not motivated for car audio I guess. I am, however, getting the itch again. Anyways, thought I'd come harass y'all a bit, didn't work out like I had originally planned though. Ryan, you had to be the target because you were the only one really seeing through the lie! lol
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:28 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Hahahahaha
Ya, well it comes from experience.
Like I said, not the first troll attempt and not the last Im sure of it.
When I sniff something like that out Im not going tow aste time like some did... lol
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 am
by CaptainPioneer
Jeffey!? Hey Comrade whats up?
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 am
by OnYrMrk
Jeffey?? WTF? Joey dude...Joey...sheesh
Joey, dude, i am going to leave you a pm.
Call me sometime. I have my old cell phone number again.
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:05 am
by VisonikFTW
I like pink amps!
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:12 am
by joeyc
Joe! I no longer have your old cell phone number, because you had a new one.

how's about you call me
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:49 pm
by William from NOLA
Joey, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm dying for my ID8's box to get finished. I have my old Infinity Perfect 12 for the time being and it's just not cutting it lol!
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 pm
by joeyc
Well still have the elates in my truck, but the ultimo is in the garage. an execution is in it's place right now, soon to be replaced by an Fsq. Speaking which, almost done bill?
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:42 am
by joeyc
Thought I'd tell you guys what my hobby has been while ignoring the advancement of car audio, computer overclocking! As bill can attest, it can be quite annoying to be playing cod4 with a guy who is constantly trying to push the envelope on his overclock! I was just curious who else toys, has toyed, with overclocking there computer. My first attempt at getting back into it, I had done it a few years back as well, was water cooling. My first setup sounded like a huey landing in my room. Cheap fans ftmfl! I did manage to get a q6600 to 3.8 ghz with 28-30 celsius idle temps, and around 45 celsius on a load. I'm back to an air setup, for now! My current rig is as follows.....
Q9550 lapped @ 3.7 ghz idle 32 C load 53 C
Xigmatek dark knight 120mm lapped
4 gb ocz Reaper ddr2 @ 1149 mhz 5 6 6 15
Asus P5Q-E
2X Western Digital RE3 250gb raid 0(two more soon maybe)
HIS 4870 1GB, reference design....waiting for 5000 series
22x burner
xClio blackhawk case. BEST CASE FOR THE MONEY! Its huge with tons of cooling.
I fell back on this hobby because of my situation here and not being able to fulfill my obligations with taking care of my mother.
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:35 pm
by joeyc
Guess that answers that question.......