Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Jamie Eason

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Jamie Eason

Post by JeremyC »

Ever since I got stationed in Korea, I have made it a habit of using my computer background at work to remind me of my goals.

When I was in Korea, I had a picture of an 04 Honda Accord Coupe with the Factory Perfomance Package.

I now drive an 05 Accord Coupe, exactly like the 04 I had in the picture.

When I deployed to Iraq a few years ago, I swapped between a picture of a Morel Ultimo, and a Genesis Dual Mono.

I have 2 Morel Ultimos, and 4 Dual Mono's installed in my car right now.


As you know I'm deployed once again, and this time my main goal is lifting weights, and getting in shape.

So I have a picture of Jamie Eason as my background.

God I can't wait to see what I end up with when I get home ;-)
Attachments
image007.jpg
image007.jpg (46.83 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
eason_19.jpg
eason_19.jpg (87.54 KiB) Viewed 1355 times
c0f60706d468f5813645ef2ad9e914c9.jpg
c0f60706d468f5813645ef2ad9e914c9.jpg (200.89 KiB) Viewed 1355 times
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Not a fan.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

I am.

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
loudwagon15s
Senior Member
Posts: 888
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Contact:

Post by loudwagon15s »

thats gross
edit: didnt look at the ass pic, that ftw
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

The first picture is her during the off season.

The other two are during the comp season when she is way leaned out.

IMO... She is way hotter in the off season. But I have to respect her for her acomplishments and dedication. It takes a lot of work to get that shreded.

Trust me there are better pictures out there. I just can't get to them from a goverment computer.

Two more off season pics for you.
Attachments
jamie_big23_27861128.jpg
jamie_big23_27861128.jpg (45.23 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
jamie_big19_27615781.jpg
jamie_big19_27615781.jpg (70.34 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
User avatar
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by NorthQuad »

I bet her vagina muscles could crush a weiner.
dave.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

NorthQuad wrote:I bet her vagina muscles could crush a weiner.

You know thats right.!!! LOL reckon she would be up for expermentation??LOL

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
User avatar
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by NorthQuad »

Tim wrote:You know thats right.!!! LOL reckon she would be up for expermentation??LOL
Tim
Oh, I bet she would. But I'm sure it would never be with me. haha.
dave.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

JeremyC wrote:The first picture is her during the off season.
The other two are during the comp season when she is way leaned out.
IMO... She is way hotter in the off season. But I have to respect her for her acomplishments and dedication. It takes a lot of work to get that shreded.
Trust me there are better pictures out there. I just can't get to them from a goverment computer.
Two more off season pics for you.
She looks good in the picture with the purple bikini, otherwise she looks like a well toned she male.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Still looks like a dude to me. Chicks that can crush a can with there asshole are gay
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Post Reply