Page 1 of 3

Jamie Eason

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:50 pm
by JeremyC
Ever since I got stationed in Korea, I have made it a habit of using my computer background at work to remind me of my goals.

When I was in Korea, I had a picture of an 04 Honda Accord Coupe with the Factory Perfomance Package.

I now drive an 05 Accord Coupe, exactly like the 04 I had in the picture.

When I deployed to Iraq a few years ago, I swapped between a picture of a Morel Ultimo, and a Genesis Dual Mono.

I have 2 Morel Ultimos, and 4 Dual Mono's installed in my car right now.


As you know I'm deployed once again, and this time my main goal is lifting weights, and getting in shape.

So I have a picture of Jamie Eason as my background.

God I can't wait to see what I end up with when I get home ;-)

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:56 pm
by Bwcad1
Not a fan.

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:36 pm
by Tim
I am.

Tim

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:51 pm
by loudwagon15s
thats gross
edit: didnt look at the ass pic, that ftw

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:13 pm
by JeremyC
The first picture is her during the off season.

The other two are during the comp season when she is way leaned out.

IMO... She is way hotter in the off season. But I have to respect her for her acomplishments and dedication. It takes a lot of work to get that shreded.

Trust me there are better pictures out there. I just can't get to them from a goverment computer.

Two more off season pics for you.

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:09 pm
by NorthQuad
I bet her vagina muscles could crush a weiner.

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:49 am
by Tim
NorthQuad wrote:I bet her vagina muscles could crush a weiner.

You know thats right.!!! LOL reckon she would be up for expermentation??LOL

Tim

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:32 am
by NorthQuad
Tim wrote:You know thats right.!!! LOL reckon she would be up for expermentation??LOL
Tim
Oh, I bet she would. But I'm sure it would never be with me. haha.

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:57 pm
by MobileAudio219
JeremyC wrote:The first picture is her during the off season.
The other two are during the comp season when she is way leaned out.
IMO... She is way hotter in the off season. But I have to respect her for her acomplishments and dedication. It takes a lot of work to get that shreded.
Trust me there are better pictures out there. I just can't get to them from a goverment computer.
Two more off season pics for you.
She looks good in the picture with the purple bikini, otherwise she looks like a well toned she male.

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:01 pm
by Bwcad1
Still looks like a dude to me. Chicks that can crush a can with there asshole are gay