Page 1 of 1
Cadence shockwave a2000+
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:08 pm
by kiyoshi
Hey guys, does anybody have any knowledge on this amp? I tried to google it and I didn't find any specs.
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:01 pm
by GlassWolf
no listing for a manual on their site
nothing on google, or ebay even under completed auctions
nothing on ROE either
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 pm
by colemanyoungerinalaska
heres what i found
CADENCE SHOCKWAVE A2000+ 4 CHANNEL OR 2 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
FEATURES:
4X50RMS AMPLIFIER 4OHM STEREO
2X80RMS AMPLIFIER 2OHM STEREO
2X160RMS AMPLIFIER 4OHM STEREO
DIMENSIONS:12INCH(L)X8.5INCH(W)X2*.52INCH(H)
12/18/24DB (24DB WITH 2 AMPLIFIERS IN TANDEM)
FULLY ADJUSTABLE LINK WITH RILEY DUAL ELECTRONIC CROSSOVERS
SHOCKWAVE BASS ENHANCING EQ CIRCUIT
FULLY CONFIGURABLE PREAMP OUTPUT CHANNELS
POWER DIAGNOSTIC AND CLIPPING LED INDICATORS
MOSFET POWER SUPPLY AND AUDIO STAGES
HIGH LEVEL OEM INPUT INTERFACE
3 CHANNEL MIXED MONO CAPABLE
HIGH VOLTAGE INPUT GAIN CONTROL
made in the USA
Very high standard and made with great perfection.
They don't make like these anymore. The Retail on this amplifier is $1300, however we are clearing this range and this is a time to grab a very good quality amplifier at a great price!
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:47 am
by kiyoshi
Cool, thanks coleman, did you find that on a craigslist ad? I've been looking for some documentation that will back up those power claims, plus what the fuse rating is. I am assuming that that last power rating is bridged. Also from what little info I could pull up is that it is made by Zed, so I am under the assumption that it should be pretty good quality.
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:11 am
by GlassWolf
for a single fuse, you want one rated for 50A with those power specs.
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:43 pm
by kiyoshi
Ok so a 50A fuse. Thanks Glasswolf, I was trying to determine what size fuses I needed to power my amps, so that helps.
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:44 pm
by kiyoshi
Just picked up the amp and found out that it has a 35 amp fuse. Ill have to take pics for ROE also.