Page 1 of 1

Clarion VX400 Bluetooth help needed

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:08 pm
by Josh
Hello all!

New to the forum and hoping someone can help me. I have a Clarion VX400 I recently installed and am quite happy with it until today. I was on a call as I got into my car and when I started the car, the BT took over the call but I had no audio. I could still talk and be heard by the person at the other end but I could not hear them. I pressed the speaker button on my Blackberry and finished the call that way but now I have no audio on my calls at all. I've tried deleting the BT on my phone and repairing, I've placed calls and hit the "Audio Transfer" botton and nothing changes. Any ideas? I was going to call Clarion Customer Service but they are closed for the night.

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:05 pm
by Josh
Nevermind. Pulled the fuse, reset the deck and now it seems to work fine. That's annoying.

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 pm
by NorthQuad
I'm glad I could help.