Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
New car!
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
New car!
I sold the mighty Alero a few weeks back. I get my new car Friday, finally.
Nothing to fancy or expensive. Pontiac G6. I opted for the ecotec 4 cylinder. Its a pretty basic car- but will get the job done.
Got a good deal on it. GM certified and all. So its been gone through and fixed properly.
:excited:
Nothing to fancy or expensive. Pontiac G6. I opted for the ecotec 4 cylinder. Its a pretty basic car- but will get the job done.
Got a good deal on it. GM certified and all. So its been gone through and fixed properly.
:excited:
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
I dont get it until Friday!
My first mods will be seat covers and trying to integrate ipod control or a way for a USB port...
Other than that some window tint and nadda thing else.
My first mods will be seat covers and trying to integrate ipod control or a way for a USB port...
Other than that some window tint and nadda thing else.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
colemanyoungerinalaska
- Senior Member
- Posts: 806
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
- Location: alaska
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Well, first things first. You should always find an enthusiast forum:
http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/index.php
http://www.g6performance.com/forum/
http://www.g6forumz.com/
And of course the best place to post your new cars build thread: http://www.projectcarforum.com (sorry, I had too!)
http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/index.php
http://www.g6performance.com/forum/
http://www.g6forumz.com/
And of course the best place to post your new cars build thread: http://www.projectcarforum.com (sorry, I had too!)
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
http://www.parrot.com/usa/products/for-ipod-and-iphone
I think the MKi9000 is exactly what Im looking for.
I cant find much info on the damned thing though.
I want that Aux USB port though. Thats pretty much all I want out of car radio's anymore.
I think the MKi9000 is exactly what Im looking for.
I cant find much info on the damned thing though.
I want that Aux USB port though. Thats pretty much all I want out of car radio's anymore.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Is your car a coupe or sedan?
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact: