Page 1 of 2
Lookey lookey
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:31 pm
by Tim
Hey forum friends and neighbors, just wanted to pop in and show my new addition to my family:
aww its so cute.
nice shot from the back
Double stacked mags.
By the way these are the 1508's single 4's I got two of them.
Tell me what you think.
Tim
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:52 pm
by loudwagon15s
those are some damn nice subs, i've always wanted to make a really loud setup with a couple 8's, maybe even 4 and have no one come close to guessing what i have in the trunk
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:53 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Arent these comparable to the American Bass XD 8's?
Man I want someone to buy a set of these things already so I can get them in my hands to see them in person.
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:00 pm
by Bwcad1
Ryan from Ohio wrote:Arent these comparable to the American Bass XD 8's?
Man I want someone to buy a set of these things already so I can get them in my hands to see them in person.
The 1008's are more comparable.
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:57 pm
by Tim
loudwagon15s wrote:those are some damn nice subs, i've always wanted to make a really loud setup with a couple 8's, maybe even 4 and have no one come close to guessing what i have in the trunk
Thanks yeah im realy pleased with them. I just gotta get my other paying customers done before I can start my own boxes.
Hey what would be a good tune for these. Ive never did a ported project before so im totally lost.
Tim
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:26 pm
by NorthQuad
Nice subs, Tim.
Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:58 am
by CaptainPioneer
Great lookin Subs Tim!
Always was a softy for those ones!
Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:32 am
by colemanyoungerinalaska
nice
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:08 pm
by Tim
Got a set of DD grills coming to, as soon as I get them in I will post pix of them as well.
If....I have a slot port 16 sq.in and 24 inches long what tune will that be??
Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:54 pm
by colemanyoungerinalaska
Depends on what size the box is