We need more cars in our community garage
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 pm
We are a car audio forum, and we have nothing going on in our garage.
Everyone post some pics of your cars, and even better your systems. We need to get some activity going on here. I've been doing a lot of work trying to get the forum index in the search engines, and getting everything working since the host move.
But I really need you guys to post more, even it's just in the off topic area. Just so it looks to new members that we actually are alive.
Then get some pics posted, to get new members interests.
:help:
Everyone post some pics of your cars, and even better your systems. We need to get some activity going on here. I've been doing a lot of work trying to get the forum index in the search engines, and getting everything working since the host move.
But I really need you guys to post more, even it's just in the off topic area. Just so it looks to new members that we actually are alive.
Then get some pics posted, to get new members interests.
:help: