Page 1 of 2
Yo guys
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:37 pm
by Bwcad1
So those of you that have me on fb know that i bought a house... I've been super busy with that once im finished in the remodel ill post some pictures. Those of you on facebook have already seen most. late this year i will start my theater. 120" screen and 1080p projector MMMM
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:52 pm
by MobileAudio219
sounds cool.
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:23 am
by Chris from Washington
Can't wait to see the home theater, I would love to have one in my house.
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:36 am
by NorthQuad
Jealous? Me?... Yes.
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 am
by colemanyoungerinalaska
nice.
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:07 am
by loudwagon15s
wow am i jealous, that is going to be awesome whats goin in there for sound?
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:17 am
by Bwcad1
All custom shit I've built. probably do a pair of IB 15's in the ceiling 7.1 setup with Bipole surrounds 1080p Epson projector and 120" Screen.
Should look like this when its all said and done.

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:08 pm
by Darthness
I'm mirin.
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:05 pm
by Bwcad1
Buicks Gone.
Got this now
Notice the neighbors trans am... mm mm good.
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:54 am
by MobileAudio219
i like the color.