Page 1 of 1

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:22 pm
by loudwagon15s
wear underwear. Add 1 pair per 10 degrees below freezing

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:28 am
by JeremyC
loudwagon15s wrote:wear underwear. Add 1 pair per 10 degrees below freezing
No No, thats only if you live up north.

If you live down south where it doesn't get that cold, its one extra pair for every 5 deg below 45.

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:16 am
by Bwcad1
Aids

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:14 pm
by Chris from Washington
acilin wrote:Does anybody know how to protect yourself from cold in winter season.....?
Stay inside

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:19 pm
by loudwagon15s
JeremyC wrote:No No, thats only if you live up north.

If you live down south where it doesn't get that cold, its one extra pair for every 5 deg below 45.
lol at the south, i saw someone wearing full snow gear (hat, gloves, winter jacket, i'm guessing multiple pairs of underwear, and snow pants) today, and it was 65 degrees out hahaha

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:25 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
Until it gets to about 30 and staying there I don't really worry about it. I go from my house to my car to my office and back again. I don't need much for warm clothes for that. I'd wear shorts and a t-shirt if I could.