Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Newsletter, did anyone get it?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Newsletter, did anyone get it?

Post by Chris from Washington »

Hey Guys,
I've been playing around with a newsletter for the forum and sent one out this morning. Did anyone get it?
I did, but want to make sure that it didn't just sent it to me.

Also, Was trying to think of a catchy name for it. A
Anyone have any ideas?

Chris
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Anyone?
I sure didn't see any increase in log ins today.
Purple RS
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Bremerton, WA
Contact:

Post by Purple RS »

I haven't seen it...

Checked both e-mail and PM
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Did you check the email you signed up with the forum with.
Darn, did anyone else get it?
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

I got it.
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

i got it.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Cool, glad at least some of you got it.
Was hoping it would bring in more older users though.
Post Reply