Page 1 of 6

Old Members who haven't been on here in awhile

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:04 pm
by Chris from Washington
I was just looking at some old posts and realized that we have a lot of MIA users.

Anyone keep in touch with any of our old regulars?
I've tried PM'in a few of them, but haven't heard back from anyone. Not sure if they still use those email addresses or not though.

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:14 pm
by Tim
Just pmed you back chris. I dont know what happend really everything just blew up all at once. I been meaning to check back in.

since this is a thread about MIA users has anyone heard from Terry (Sound Solutions) what about Mike (cargodz).

Tim

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:05 pm
by Chris from Washington
Nope haven't heard from either of them. I looked up Terry and it says he was last active back in December. He must have stopped by, but didn't post. CarGods I have no idea what happened to him. He just disappeared.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 am
by JeremyC
Don't forget Fishy and Johnathon.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:07 am
by brent
Hey guys, I got the email and PM from Chris about checking in. I used to lurk a lot, don't know that I was ever much of a contributor though. I had a family and ran out of audio budget, but I think I am through the grieving process now :) I will try to contribute a bit more to the forum, I have always thought this was one of the best places on the web.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:19 pm
by Bwcad1
Im still around!

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:17 pm
by loudwagon15s
I browse from time to time, but school has been f'n busy...engineering ftl. Too bad car audio is becoming extinct

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:17 pm
by Chris from Washington
brent wrote:Hey guys, I got the email and PM from Chris about checking in. I used to lurk a lot, don't know that I was ever much of a contributor though. I had a family and ran out of audio budget, but I think I am through the grieving process now :) I will try to contribute a bit more to the forum, I have always thought this was one of the best places on the web.
Welcome back!
lol at the grieving process haha

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:17 pm
by Chris from Washington
JeremyC wrote:Don't forget Fishy and Johnathon.
oh ya! I'll look them up and see if I can get ahold of them too.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:18 pm
by Chris from Washington
loudwagon15s wrote:I browse from time to time, but school has been f'n busy...engineering ftl. Too bad car audio is becoming extinct
I know what you mean about car audio, figures the time I'm getting back into it.

I really want to get one of those new double din android decks. I'm going to wait a year for them to get the bugs out, and hopefully have ICS running on them instead of gingerbread.