2 RE SEX 12"s vs RE SXX15 and RE Audio XTX-3000.1 amp
Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:53 pm
Which is better for bass on a budget?
The less I spend the better but its not a huge deal if the difference will be night and day.
Id like to save as much trunk space as possible also.
For those who know me im back.
Still sick as hell but I got my disability and one thing besides my medical stuff that im doing is putting subs in my car again.
For anyone who cares I have an l5 disc protrusion, low testosterone, some disorder that doesnt allow my brain to adapt to chemical changes too well (gotta figure it out) Chronic severe headaches (not migraines though) So with the headaches and back pain i have to take pain meds but when i take pain meds for more than 2-3 days in a row i go through horrible withdrawl (brain chemical adaptation problem) so yeah its like living in hell, good news is im getting married this summer :)
Nice to be back on here again. So lemme know what you think about the sub combo. I wanna save as much trunk space as possible so if 1 15 is better at that than 2 12s ill probably go that route. Im using 6.5 components Planet Audio big bang 150rms so thats good already and im using a high end pioneer deck
The less I spend the better but its not a huge deal if the difference will be night and day.
Id like to save as much trunk space as possible also.
For those who know me im back.
Still sick as hell but I got my disability and one thing besides my medical stuff that im doing is putting subs in my car again.
For anyone who cares I have an l5 disc protrusion, low testosterone, some disorder that doesnt allow my brain to adapt to chemical changes too well (gotta figure it out) Chronic severe headaches (not migraines though) So with the headaches and back pain i have to take pain meds but when i take pain meds for more than 2-3 days in a row i go through horrible withdrawl (brain chemical adaptation problem) so yeah its like living in hell, good news is im getting married this summer :)
Nice to be back on here again. So lemme know what you think about the sub combo. I wanna save as much trunk space as possible so if 1 15 is better at that than 2 12s ill probably go that route. Im using 6.5 components Planet Audio big bang 150rms so thats good already and im using a high end pioneer deck