Page 1 of 1

infinity kappa perfect 6.5" components vs JL c3-600 components vs Polk MM6501

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:29 pm
by JoshKeller
EDITED TO INCLUDE POLK MM6501 AS WELL.

anyone have any experience with both of these? Both are around the same price, will be powered by 75w rms. looking for a sound quality set up.
thanks guys

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:38 am
by Bwcad1
Im running the polks now and i have over 300 watts per side available to them and ill test them from time to time. They sound great and handle massive amounts of power.

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:59 pm
by JoshKeller
went with the polks. since I already had all the amp installed and wires and everything run, and the ranger doors are super easy to remove, total install took an hour and 20 minutes. A few acoustic cds (alice in chains, clapton, 12 stones, and seether) and a few adjustments with the time alignment, and it sounds amazing. I havent pushed them hard yet since I want to break them in, but at 50% volume and a single cab truck, I really dont need my subwoofer anymore, and the imaging is just about perfect from less than ideal tweeter mounting locations (top corner of the door cover, the dash blocks about a third of the tweeter).