Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Favorite auto race?
Favorite auto race?
I usually watch nascar and nhra. And have just recently picked up interest in f1 and some rallying as well...
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
-
ridr4lif
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1654
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
- Location: East Hampton, NY
Drag racing is for people with short attention spans. And please dont go crazy over this statement...its my personal opinion. I just dont see the point when the engines must be torn down after every 1/4 mile pass and rebuilt.
The shit im into: Anything road racing...im goin to Lime Rock Park in CT memorial day weekend. All roadracing all wkend. And a car show on sunday. I went last year and it was fun as hell.
I like all motorcycle sports too...except motorcycle drag racing
TEDD
The shit im into: Anything road racing...im goin to Lime Rock Park in CT memorial day weekend. All roadracing all wkend. And a car show on sunday. I went last year and it was fun as hell.
I like all motorcycle sports too...except motorcycle drag racing
TEDD
None of the above. You guys should watch some old Trans Am racing if you get the chance. Those were some of the most hard fought, intense races in history. Awesome to watch, nothing like seeing Mustangs, Camaros, and Challengers duking it out on a road course. Everything else sucks after watching Trans-am :) . It's starting to come back for nostalgia purposes, even with some of the original drivers. I do watch NASCAR every once in a while, but really NASCAR lost it's appeal after strict regulation, now all the cars are so close to one another that it boils down to pit stops and cautions, and restrictor plates suck ass. It's run by a bunch of nancys, I'd like to see another Smokey Yunick in NASCAR today and see what they'd do to him.