Page 1 of 1

Og

Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 pm
by Renegadesrun

Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:41 pm
by William from NOLA
The one on the left almost looks like a crappie.

Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:53 pm
by Renegadesrun
Fishing here sucks. Round here, 4+ lbs is big, but even better on Thanksgiving.

Which is where i was, instead of being bored to tears.

Im a southern boy, those look like bait. ;) Take what we get eh?

Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:59 pm
by William from NOLA
I can say the fishing is good where I am :) ...usually. You should come on down and fish in the bays for some saltwater fun. Or better yet, go offshore (something I've been wanting to do for a while).

My biggest bass I've caught was about 3.5 pounds out of my friend's pond over in Mississippi. He managed to pull up a 6.5 pounder out of the same pond.

It seems whenever I fish with my family, it's at a state park... god... such aweful fishing in ANY state park.

Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:06 pm
by Renegadesrun
William from NOLA wrote:I can say the fishing is good where I am :) ...usually. You should come on down and fish in the bays for some saltwater fun. Or better yet, go offshore (something I've been wanting to do for a while).

My biggest bass I've caught was about 3.5 pounds out of my friend's pond over in Mississippi. He managed to pull up a 6.5 pounder out of the same pond.

It seems whenever I fish with my family, it's at a state park... god... such aweful fishing in ANY state park.
Sup Mega. I just caught your aka. Seen you round :bigwink: .

I ought to come down, offshore has been on my todo list this year, that or Canada.

Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:09 pm
by William from NOLA
Offshore!!! Offshore!!! :D

Cool to see ya back @ CAC, at least this board software isn't queer like the "other site".

Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:11 pm
by Renegadesrun
God i had so much trouble in the end....and after all the times i donated. Dont get me started on the EZ kick.

Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:59 pm
by Renegadesrun
Crap, i just noticed this is its own thread, for some reason i thought i was adding my pic to the sticky. My bad.

Whats even worse was it was a locked thread. Niiiiice.

This is interesting tho.

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ultima ... 2;t=105084

Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:57 pm
by William from NOLA
Good god, it is a bunch of children!

Wait a minute...

Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:13 pm
by Renegadesrun
Where? :embarrass