I posted a while back that I had bought a s-10, just now got some pics...
Project Truck
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/693969
what are your opinions?
So far I've replaced...
Sway arm bushings/bolts...
Front brakes shoes
air filter
Spark plugs
fuel filter
Fuel Pump "and in tank wiring harnass"
Still need to buy/install
Carrier bearing
Windshield wipers
Paid 400 for the truck, put about 100 into it already... Now I just need to find the time to do some cosmetic work...
Carrier bearing and windshield wipers and she should be inspection worthy.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
My Project Truck
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
My Project Truck
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think that's also a 4WD right?
It looks a bit neglected. How's the mechanics? knocking engine or slipping tranny? the car may be beat up but is a great opportunity for much learning experience. should be a fairly enjoyable and time-consuming weekend project job!
keep us up to date once in a while.
It looks a bit neglected. How's the mechanics? knocking engine or slipping tranny? the car may be beat up but is a great opportunity for much learning experience. should be a fairly enjoyable and time-consuming weekend project job!
keep us up to date once in a while.
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
It's a 2wd.nist7 wrote:I think that's also a 4WD right?
It looks a bit neglected. How's the mechanics? knocking engine or slipping tranny? the car may be beat up but is a great opportunity for much learning experience. should be a fairly enjoyable and time-consuming weekend project job!
keep us up to date once in a while.
It has sat for about a year, notice the tree sap? The engine has been rebuilt not to long ago, it slightly built up "preformance wise" and the tranny shifts fine. The truck runs perfect. It does need some cosmetic work, but I have access to about 20 parts truck, the parts are free. I would rather customize an older vehicle then drive a new stock one. I'll have less in this truck "purchase price and cost of repairs" then most people send on their MONTHLY car payment.
Give me until the end of summer, you won't recognize...
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
I like the older rangers and s-10's better then the newer ones... I wish it was a syclone rather then a s-10, but whatever.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]